The Women\\\'s Resource Center is seeking a part-time Athletic Program Outreach Coordinator to train coaches to use the Coaching Boys Into Men curriculum in South County. The person will be trained and managed by our Men\\\'s Engagement Coordinator. We anticipate 7-10 hours/week of helping coaches to implement and sustain the Coaching Boys Into Men curriculum into their everyday practices. This is a stipend position for the period from October 2013 to June 2014.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Build strong relationships with local schools/community organizations
3. Train coaches to use Coaching Boys Into Men
4. Facilitate programs that engage men and boys in domestic violence prevention
5. Performs other related duties as requested.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Demonstrate strong people and communication skills
• Experience working with male youth and/or coaches preferred
• Experience working in non-profit or education setting preferred
• Have the experience of training others and developing programs
Work environment adheres to philosophy of nonviolence, open communications and self-empowerment in all relationships with co-workers.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Women\\\'s Resource Center- http://www.wrcnbc.org/
Newport Men\\\'s Work- https://www.facebook.com/newportmenswork
Coaching Boys Into Men- http://www.coachescorner.org/index.asp?page=1
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed; the Principle Duties and Responsibilities are a representative, but not exhaustive list of duties performed.
Please email resume and cover letter to Tay Wynn, Men\\\'s Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org